I came across this awesome company and thought that I should write about them. The business is called Solo Protect and what they do is they help ensure every worker returns home safely at the end of the day. It is a certified identification device with Kings III industry leading emergency communications and monitoring to deliver a worker safety solution.
Basically if something happens while a worker is out by themselves the device has a button on the back of an ID badge that can be pushed. Once pushed the operator is notified and can listen to what's happening on the other end. If it's truly an emergency the police, ambulance and/or fire department is notified and help will be sent.
- Discreet and Easy to Use Identicom Device w/GPS
- Device SIM and Inclusive Airtime
- Emergency Dispatch Center Monitoring 24/7/365
- User Training
- Dedicated Customer Support Team
- Monthly Usage Reporting
- 'Man Down' (Optional Add-On)
- Mobile Workforce Management Platform (Optional Add-On)
I typically don't talk about other people's products but this safety device is great for anyone working alone: Realtors, social workers, hospitalists, home healthcare, utility workers, etc. You can find more information at www.soloprotect.com