As A+ Accredited Senior Move Managers and senior relocation experts Paxem assists with all aspects of a move. We help from the very moment you start thinking about moving, through the whole process and into the new home. Our experts take great care in packing and moving your personal effects. We know that each move is personal and we want you to have a great experience. We will do our best to make your transition as smooth as possible and provide you with unsurpassed service.
Preparing for the Move
- Staging your home for sale.
- Sorting through and helping you decide what will move with you.
- Pre-packing of items for your next home.
- De-cluttering the items no longer needed (sell/donate/toss).
- Provide an estate sale for full, clean and pet-free homes.
- Preparing the charity items and scheduling of pick-ups.
- Design a floor plan with current furnishings.
- Recommendations and coordination with SRES Realtors, estate sale companies and other professionals
- Packing in an organized, speedy manner with all items labeled properly.
- Hire and manage the movers.
- Oversee the move: the packing, loading, unloading and placement of furniture and cartons.
- Plan the entire move; schedule and complete time-consuming chores long before the truck arrives.
- Supply indispensable information to design move strategies tailored to specific needs.
- Give you peace of mind.
During the Move
- Pack the remaining belongings.
- Manage the mover and other support services.
- Unpack and set up your new home including making the beds, hanging the art, etc.
- Light housekeeping.
- Run errands such as purchasing new furniture, picking up lunch, groceries, or other necessities.
- Help the senior adapt to the new surroundings.
When you hire Paxem you hire not only the company but you hire the people. We are experts in moving older adults. We understand moving is stressful and we're here to help.
Call us for your complimentary, no obligation, consultation at 847-829-4437.