Staging for Life™ / Preparing Your Home For Sale
Paxem's Staging Division will help prepare your home for sale or we can advise what tasks need to be performed in order to make your home more salable.
When Paxem stages your home we organize, de-clutter, pre-pack, and adjust it to make it warm and inviting. Staging improves the overall look & presentation. The Buyers can visualize uses of rooms and can develop an emotional connection. They will be able to visualize themselves living there. Staging increases the perceived value & desirability.
We will help you decide what stays and what goes.
Preparing for the Move
- Staging your home for sale.
- Sorting and helping decide what will move with you.
- Pre-packing of items for your next home.
- De-clutter the items no longer needed.
- We remove items for donation or trash or if there's a large donation we will prepare the items for the charity to pick up.
- Design a floor plan with current furnishings.
- Recommend Realtors, estate sale companies and other professionals
- Hire and/or recommend movers.
- Plan the entire move; schedule and complete time-consuming chores long before the truck arrives.
- Supply indispensable information to design move strategies tailored to specific needs.
- Most importantly - give you peace of mind.
Once you’ve decided what you can part with, we help you donate, sell, or throw away those items before the move. Paxem can manage all repairs, contractors, painters, carpet cleaners, etc. that you will need to enhance your home.
Before allowing outside contractors into your home remove all high value items such as jewelry, stock certificates, money, etc.